Friday, January 11, 2008

CONCORD, CALI POP FANS ALERT-- Wisely live in Feb!!!

PhotobucketThis was sent to me this morning by our good friend Joe at Flying Colors!

Welcome to the Blog-o-sphere! I've bookmarked it and will check it regularly. Since I started my "View from Flying Colors" blogging in late '05, I've seen a dramatic increase in traffic to our site, so I hope the same for you. So here's something for your blog!

Coming Soon!

When: Friday February 8 at 8pm
Who: Willie Wisely with a live in-store show
Where: Flying Colors Comics & Other Cool Stuff
2980 Treat Blvd (at Oak Grove Rd)
Concord CA 94518
Why? Because Power Pop and Comics are both soooo cool. And this will be the kick-off event for our 20th Anniversary year here at Flying Colors.

Updates for the show on my blog at http://FlyingColorsComics.com.

Peace!
Joe Field

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home